BeeKind Bee Pollen
Discover the Benefits of Bee Pollen - Nature's Powerful Superfood
Bee pollen is more than just a unique treat produced by honeybees. It is a natural powerhouse of nutrients that can benefit your health and well-being in many ways. Here are some of the benefits of bee pollen:
- Complete protein: Bee pollen contains all the essential amino acids required by the human body, making it a complete protein source.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals: Bee pollen is packed with essential vitamins and minerals that are essential for good health, such as vitamin B-complex, vitamin C, vitamin E, calcium, and potassium.
- Enzymes and anti-oxidants: Bee pollen is also a rich source of enzymes and anti-oxidants that can help protect your cells against damage caused by free radicals.
- Immune system booster: Bee pollen has been shown to help boost the immune system, helping your body fight off infections and diseases.
- Brain booster: Bee pollen is a great brain booster, helping to improve alertness, concentration, and memory over an extended period of time.
We take pride in offering high-quality, pure bee pollen harvested from trusted sources. Our bee pollen is collected by beekeepers using pollen traps during peak harvest times, ensuring that we collect only the access while leaving enough for the hive to sustain itself. It is then carefully dried and cleaned to preserve its nutritional value and purity.
Experience the benefits of bee pollen today! Try our pure, natural bee pollen and feel the difference in your health and well-being.
Bee pollen can be consumed by the spoonful, sprinkled over a salad, as a topping to a meal, mixed into smoothies and blended drinks.
Yes. We have a Wholesale section in our main menu supporting Wholesale accounts for our business partners with discount pricing for volume purchasing.
Not at this time.
The process of collecting, cleaning, and drying bee pollen involves committing to a lot of extra work and equipment.
Currently, we source a blend of quality Canadian bee pollen for human consumption, while we work towards collecting and harvesting our own locally sourced bee pollen.