[BIO-ACTIVATOR] is the first (and only) formulation of vitamin, Carotenoid, Phytosterol, Nucleic & Amino acid, Co-enzyme, Enzyme, Hemicellulose, Phenolic, Hydroxyl, Alkaloid, Flavonoid, Phytohormone and Trace Mineral profiles in the concentrations and proportions found naturally in floral pollen.
Apiary performance and disease management through improved nutrition.
Brings your nutritional support program into alignment with floral nectar and pollen for a more resilient Honey Bee.
- BIO ACTIVATOR = Pollen Patty additive
- BIO CONTROL = Sugar Syrup additive
It's been called "Rocket Fuel" by Ian Steppler from A Canadian Beekeepers Blog
Deep Dive into the Science Behind Apis Biologix, with founder Andrew Munn & Ian Steppler.
Proline, the number one bioactive ingredient in Bio-Activator, is the most dominant amino acid in floral nectar, pollen, worker/royal jelly and the body tissue of the honey bee. It's also the most sought-after, and utilized nutrient of honey bees, second only to carbohydrates. Honey bees even have the ability to taste it which stimulates feeding behavior. It plays a vital role in immune defense and increases cold hardiness.
Proline is just one example of the nearly 100 biologically significant bi-active compounds identified and formulated together for the first time.
Ingredients: Proline, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Alanine, Threonine, Serine, Histidine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Valine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Arginine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), Methionine, vitamin (Water & lipid soluble) profile, Carotenoid profile, Phytosterol profile, Nucleic Acid, Co-enzyme profile, Enzyme profile, hemicellulose, Phenolic Profile, Hydroxyl profile, Alkaloid profile, Flavonoid profile, and Trace Mineral profile in the concentrations and proportions found naturally in floral pollen.
Instructions for use:
- Add entire package [Bio-activator] per 50 lbs. of pollen supplement mix (or 2.16 Grams per pound) - following your established feeding (Early spring / late summer) schedule.
- Thoroughly blend package [bio-activator] into pollen supplement mix (important to ensure even distribution of bioactive elements in final patty mix.
- This package will make 50 lbs. of final pollen supplement preparation.
Net Package Weight: 108 grams
Made in Canada