Taper Beeswax Candles
We're proud to offer a range of high-quality Taper Beeswax Candles made from 100% pure filtered Canadian beeswax. Beeswax is a natural wax produced by honey bees, and our beeswax is carefully collected during the honey extracting process to ensure the best quality product.
We believe that Taper Beeswax Candles are the perfect addition to any home, not only because they look beautiful, but also because they offer a number of benefits over other types of candles:
- Beeswax candles are environmentally friendly, as they are made from a renewable resource and do not produce harmful byproducts when burned.
- Beeswax candles have a natural sweet scent, which can help to purify the air and promote relaxation.
- Beeswax candles burn slowly and cleanly, which means they last longer than other types of candles and don't produce as much soot or smoke.
- Beeswax candles emit a bright, warm light that is similar to natural sunlight, making them ideal for creating a cozy and inviting atmosphere in your home.
As the famous quote goes, "A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle." We believe that by sharing the joy of Taper Beeswax Candles with your loved ones, you'll not only bring happiness into their lives, but also help to support sustainable beekeeping practices.
So why not light up your life with Taper Beeswax Candles from Bees Wax Works? Browse our selection today and experience the beauty and benefits of beeswax for yourself.
* Naturally burn cleaner, brighter, hotter, and longer than most other candle choices (paraffin or soy).
* Pull toxins from the air and ionize the air and invigorating the body.
* They offer a soot free burn, burning cleanly usually with no added fragrances or additional coloring.
* They provide a warm, soothing, enchanting, and peaceful glow, enhancing the ambiance to most spaces.
Before you Start
All candle flames are sensitive to the movement of air. Placement of your candle is important, away from pets, children, and sudden changes in the surrounding air such as drafts, ceiling fans, forced air, open windows, etc.
Select an appropriate flat level stable base and candle holder as needed.
Maintain the Flame
Candle wicks may need to be maintained, trimming the wick before, during, and after each burn. Most candle wicks should be no shorter than 1/4" with the exception of taper candles being no shorter than 1/2". This is something you should monitor and maintain regularly.
Examples of when you should trim your wick include:
* The flame looses its teardrop shape, and gets too large
* The flame is smoking
* The wax pool reaches the edge of the candle
While your candle burns down, you should also slightly hug the melted wax inwards to help contain the wax pool.
We have been experimenting for some time, with small batch beeswax candles while we learn and understand the craft of Chandlery.
The beeswax candles we offer are hand crafted in the Pacific Northwest by Bees Wax Works.
Yes, we package and ship our hand crafted beeswax candles and bulk beeswax directly anywhere to you within 3-5 business days through Canada Post, and offer free local delivery within Revelstoke BC.